Did you know that water heater maintenance in Carrollton, TX is important if you want to keep your hot water heater working for many years?
If you didn’t know that, you aren’t alone! Many homeowners have called us to ask, “Is water heater maintenance necessary? Do I need to maintain my water heater myself? Should I pay for this service instead?”
While hot water heater maintenance is optional, there are many good reasons why you should consider it for your home.
Water Heater Maintenance Benefits
These are just a few reasons why you should call us at Cathedral Plumbing to ask about maintaining your water heater in Carrollton, TX or the surrounding area:
- Save some money. We see a lot of water heaters that die before they should simply because the homeowner didn’t know how to take good care of them. Our plumbers will keep your water heater in great shape so you can use it for a long, long time.
- Find repairs before you run out of hot water. When we tune up your water heater, we’ll let you know if we find any issues. Then we’ll work with you to fix these so your hot water doesn’t suddenly disappear one day when you really need it.
- Avoid extra wear and tear on your water heater. We’ll make sure we find any issues and fix them ASAP. This keeps your water heater from working too hard and allows it to continue functioning efficiently for years.
Our Water Heater Maintenance Service
Every Carrollton water heater maintenance appointment from Cathedral Plumbing includes the steps below. We will:
- Check all safety valves
- Test the supply pipes
- Drain your water heater
- Ensure shut-off valves are functional
- Check your anode rod
- Evaluate your water heater’s thermostat
- Test heating element function
If your Carrollton water heater maintenance visit reveals any problems that require urgent repair, we’ll work with you to get them fixed ASAP.
Professional Water Heater Maintenance
Sure, you can do water heater maintenance in Carrollton, TX yourself, if you know how or you want to learn and have plenty of time in your schedule. However, we have found that most homeowners are better served by letting professionals handle routine maintenance tasks. We also perform tankless water heater maintenance, too, which can be a bit more involved than working on standard hot water heaters.
Carrollton Water Heater Maintenance Experts
If you want to get the most out of your hot water heater and keep it running efficiently for as long as possible, call Cathedral Plumbing for water heater maintenance in Carrollton, TX today!