A lead or junior plumber serves the clients of the company by expertly servicing, repairing
and replacing plumbing systems.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, kneel, and squat and lift up to 30 pounds
frequently and up to 80 pounds occasionally. Must be able to push and pull up
to 150 pounds
- Requires a full range of physical motion in order to operate manual and electrically-powered
equipment and machines.
- Requires the ability to access facilities and areas that may only be accessible by
climbing ladders or stairs, bending, reaching, moving furniture, supplies, equipment,
or office machines.
- Must be able to move throughout assigned areas, as work is performed indoors and
Minimum Training, Experience and Knowledge Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have a current Plumber license.
- Skilled in the planning, superintending, construction and the practical installation
- Lawfully qualified to contract for plumbing and installations and to conduct the
business of plumbing and is familiar with the laws and rules governing the same.
- Must possess valid driver's license.
- Must be clean shaved.
- Must pass drug screen.
- Must have clean driving record, and pass criminal backround check.